Halloween is coming, a good chance to cook a pizza of ghosts and spiders to accompany a night of terror at home.
According to the tradition, on the night of October 31st, the souls of the dead returned to our world. In order to not be attacked by them, people dressed up in masks and horrendous clothes. In addition, they offered jellybeans to entertain souls and not get angry.
- 1 Traditional pizza dough.
- 200 ml of fried tomato sauce.
- 125 gr. of sliced mozzarella.
- Black riped olives.
- Ground black pepper.
- 100 gr. of cooked ham.
- Preheat the oven for 5 minutes (410 F).
- Spread the pizza dough on a tray and distribute fried tomato sauce. Add a touch of oregano and black pepper and bake about 5 minutes.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into slices and cut silhouettes of ghosts and a cobweb and saute strips of cooked ham. Deal over the pizza.
- Cut the olives and place them by the pizza, with the remaining halves make the legs of the spider.
- Take back to the oven (410 F) until the dough is ready and the cheese slightly melted. Wait a few minutes outside the oven and place the chopped eyes of the ghost with chopped black olives.