Homemade meat Lasagna
This is best recipe for homemade meat lasagna! Many sheets of lasagna, homemade meat and vegetable sauce, black olives, tons of bechamel sauce and lots of cheese! Do you want to taste it? We give you the recipe!
Ingredients (6 pax.)
- 12 sheets of lasagna.
- 2,4 OZ. of grated parmesan.
- 10,6 OZ of minced meat.
- 1,8 OZ. GOYA Sliced Ripe Black Olives
- 1/2 glass of white wine.
- 9 OZ. of whole tomatoes peeled.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 onion.
- GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the bechamel:
- 1,8 OZ. of butter.
- 1,8 OZ. of flour.
- 1/2 liter of milk.
- Heat three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and add the chopped carrot and onion. When the onion is golden, add the meat and olives. Add the wine until it evaporates.
- We will add the tomatoes cut and without seeds, seasoning to taste and allowing the sauce to cook for half an hour.
- While the sauce is cooking, the béchamel sauce will be prepared. We will melt a pan with butter and we will add the flour. Without stopping to stir, add the hot milk until the sauce begins to boil; then we will add salt, lower the heat and we will cook for about twenty minutes stirring so as not to form lumps.
- Place the sheets of pasta in boiling water with salt and when they are al dente, we will place them on a cloth separating them so they do not stick.
- We will assemble the lasagna in a baking dish in which we will spread the base with butter and cover it with a first layer of pasta. Then, we will add a layer of bolognese sauce, another of béchamel, grated cheese with a little butter and another layer of pasta.
- We will bake at 356 ºF for half an hour.