Classic Baked Mac & Cheese Recipe
Macaroni and cheese, known as Mac & Cheese recipe are one of the most typical dishes from the cuisine of the United States. This dish is usually cooked with curved macaroni or coditos.
Ingredients (4 pax.)
- 400 ml of milk.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- 400 gr. of extra-shredded cheddar cheese.
- Preheat the oven.
- In a pan, place olive oil over medium heat. Add the flour until smooth. Beating constantly, 1 minute.
- Add the milk and beat until the sauce thickens.
- Add salt, black pepper and 200 gr of cheese.
- Add the previously cooked macaroni and mix. Place in a crystal fountain.
- Cover with the remaining cheese and bake until golden brown.