Buffalo chicken wings Recipe
Wings are one of the parts of the chicken that best lend to cook appetizers. Here you have the recipe to cook this delicious starter.
Ingredients (4 pax.)
- 500 g of chicken wings.
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne powder.
- 50 ml. hot chili sauce.
- 10 ml. Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Goya olive oil “light flavor” to fry.
- Salt and pepper.
- Wash and season the wings.
- Overcook with cornstarch. Then we will fry the chicken wings until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the remaining olive oil with the help of a little kitchen paper.
- We will smear the wings with the Buffalo sauce. We will prepare this sauce by mixing cayenne, hot sauce, and olive oil.
- We will serve with crudités of vegetables and a yogurt sauce.