Meatloaf with capers Recipe
Salty cake can´t be missing in your table on Christmas. Served cold or hot, the salty cake accepts ingredients such tuna, salmon or meat. We show you an easy recipe of meatloaf with capers with which you surely will surprise your guests.
Ingredients (6 pax).
- 700 g. minced meat (veal, turkey, pork …).
- 250 g fried tomato sauce.
- 250 g mushrooms.
- 1 onion.
- 2 cloves garlic.
- 1 tablespoon clove capers.
- 1/2 red pepper.
- 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil Goya.
- 1.5 kg of potatoes.
- Cheese to gratinate.
- Salt and pepper.
- For the elaboration of the meatloaf with capers we will chop and fry the onion and garlic. Will add a little salt and when the onion is already transparent we´ll add the pepper and minced meat. Season and fry the meat until golden brown.
- Add the mushrooms and capers, the tomato sauce, oregano and parsley, mixing and cooking over medium heat.
- We will cook the potatoes. We´ll drain and add oil and a pinch of pepper and we´ll grind until pureed.
- In a baking tray, place a base of mashed potato, another of meat, another of potato until finishing covering the cake with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes, gratinating at the end.