This carrot cake is so easy to make, perfectly moist and topped with an easy homemade cream cheese frosting. Do you want to taste it? We give you the recipe!
Ingredients (6 pax.)
- 0,59 lb – 270 gr. of carrots.
- 1 orange
- 4 eggs
- 0,28 lb – 130 gr. of brown sugar.
- 0,52 lb – 240 gr. of strength flour.
- 0,03 lb – 16 gr. of yeast
- 0,04 lb – 20 gr. of nuts.
- 0,05 lb – 25 gr. grapes.
- 0,05 pt – 5 ml. vanilla.
- Ground cinnamon.
- Ground nutmeg.
- A pinch of salt and ground pepper.
- 0,25 pt – 120 ml of light flavor olive oil.
- 0,14 lb – 65 gr of butter.
- 0,27 lb – 125 gr. of cream cheese.
- 0,09 lb – 45 gr. of sugar glass.
- Peel and grate the carrots. Grate the skin of the orange and squeeze the juice, reserving two tablespoons. Preheat the oven to 347ºF.
- Mix the eggs with the brown sugar, and then add the carrots, the olive oil, the vanilla, the two tablespoons of orange juice and the orange. In another bowl, mix the flour, yeast, salt, nuts and spices. Next, mix these two preparations and pour into a previously greased oven mold. Cook for 50 minutes.
- While the cake cools we will prepare the cover. For this we will beat the butter, the cheese at room temperature, the icing sugar and a pinch of vanilla essence. Mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth cream and spread on the cake and go!