Hummus, originally from ancient Egypt, is one of the most international dishes of the Middle East.
Its elaboration is really easy, because to the base of chickpea puree we will add the remaining ingredients.
An advantage of this entree is that we can vary the quantities to taste, which will allow us to enhance flavors.
Ingredients (4 pax):
- 500 gr. of previously cooked chickpeas.
- A dash of GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- A dash of lemon juice.
- ½ teaspoon cumin.
- Salt to taste and sweet paprika to decorate.
- Beat the chickpeas, peeled garlic, salt and cumin.
- Add lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil. Grind until obtain a creamy paste.
- We will present the hummus in a bowls adding pine nuts, walnuts, or almonds or a dash of olive oil and paprika. Let´s accompain by bread rolls.